Monday, July 13, 2015

Finding Comfort in Each Other



The storms woke me up this morning around 3:30.  All I heard was a few rumbles of thunder at that time.  The bigger storm rolled through around 5:30.  I was wide awake!  I kept looking at the door of our bedroom waiting to see which head would pop in first, Zach or Emma.  After laying in bed until my alarm woke me up, I was shocked thinking that they both had slept through the storm!  After my shower I noticed that Emma wasn't in her room.  I peeked on Zach and found Emma on his floor sound asleep!  She went in by him because she was scared.  It truly warms my heart how much Emma needs her big brother.  (I will  admit that part of me was sad that Emma didn't need me!)  Even though they fight sometimes, it was sure nice to see them finding comfort in each other.  

1 comment: