Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hopeful - Living with CVS



While we were in Florida Emma was such a trooper and really surprised me.  She rarely complained of being too hot or feeling sick.  During the week prior to our trip we did visit her doctor to discuss medications she was on.  At that time her anxiety medication was increased, we decided to continue to treat acid reflux with over the counter medication and we were given Zofran to help treat her nausea for the length of our trip.  Once back from our trip Emma has had a few times of feeling nauseous and it just breaks my heart.  Since moms never stop fighting I started to do some research on Zofran.  I found that it is used and prescribed often for adults and children for many different reasons.  I quickly decided to contact Emma's doctor and ask if this is something we could continue to use for Emma on a daily basis.  She was just a different girl on vacation and I would love to make her that comfortable all the time!  Our doctor agreed and has prescribed the medication for Emma!!!  I am so hopeful that this may do the trick for our baby girl!  

1 comment:

  1. We hope and pray this will help Emma and give her the freedom not to think about CVS!!!
    This picture is precious and love her ears pierced!

    ReplyDelete